Test - Dynamic Service Page
Facial Injectables in
Instantly smooth your wrinkles and get beautiful skin that defies age
Years of stress and environmental damage can put a damper on your natural glow. It’s never too late for an intervention. Thanks to facial injectables, you can turn back the clock and emit that long-lost radiance. medspa810
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a purified protein, used to block nerve impulses and temporarily relax muscles that cause wrinkles. BOTOX® has been available since 1989 and approved for cosmetic use since 2002. It is approved in over 75 countries for numerous uses. It is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is primarily used for the treatment of wrinkles. Only dynamic wrinkles may be treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic. Dynamic wrinkles are those that become apparent with active facial movement.
The areas commonly treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic for wrinkles are:
- Glabellar (“frown lines” between the eyes)
- Forehead creases
- Crows feet (wrinkles around the eyes particularly noticeable when smiling)
- Upper neck banding (“turkey gobble”)
- Lateral mouth frown (corners of the mouth, DAO)
- Brow lifts (to give the eyebrows a more youthful appearance)
- Smokers lip lines
- Bunny Lines
Dermal fillers are gels or compounds which are injected to fill creases, folds, and deep wrinkles on the face. They offer immediate improvement in a client’s appearance. More recently, fillers have been used to volumize the aging face.
We offer a variety of Allergan fillers including JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM® Vollure XC.
Which areas are commonly injected?
- Nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Lips (for fuller lips)
- Under the eyes in the tear troughs
- Forehead creases (usually only after Botox® administration)
- Cheeks (to enhance and lift the cheeks)
- Jowls (actually hides them)
- Marionette lines (vertical lines from the corner of the mouth and downward)
- Frowning mouth (used to turn up the corners of the mouth)
- Chin crease (soften this area)
- Nasal area (to hide humps)
- Wrinkles around the mouth and cheek area, “Smokers” lip lines
- Temples (fill in hollows found in weight loss, athletes, and in age related loss)
- Preauricular (in front of ear area, particularly common in people who have had facelifts)
How to get started with injectables